My Collage






WHO AM I?






"My days are swifter than a weaver's shuttle"


On the 15th day of October 1993, and that time of 9:45am, there was a cute baby girl named Regine D. Santiago, and that's me! I was happy that I am burn in this wonderful world and full of excitement.


In addition, I have a loving family, have understanding, unity, caring, and also simple but this is a very happy family. I was very thankful to our Almighty God to have this precious gift that I consider this as my present. Moreover, we are six members in the family which are my parents named Ronnie D. Santiago Sr. which is my father and his occupation is farmer, Besides my mother's named is Editha D. Santiago Jr., and Joey D. Santiago, and also I have one sister named Christine Vanessa D. Santiago which is the youngest girl in the family.


I'm just a girl, a student, a daughter, a sister, a person willing to be a friend for everyone, most of all; Im only a creation of God destined to be his good follower, a prson who knows how to love, knows affiction, sometimes wrong, something right, having spirit, emotions, feelings, rights and limitation. So, therefore, I am not a perfect person but I am just me, the real me and no one can take it away from me.


0 comments:

Post a Comment